23 Mar 2012

Casual Work Wear - Spring





Spread the word. I

have a new job! Hooray for me.

With too many things getting me down at my present workplace and feeling under appreciated, I decided to make a positive change and to actively seek a new

role. I have come up trumps with a brilliant company, just a 40 minute tram journey (goodbye fuel costs)

with great hours- and casual dress.
This is a biggy!
I'm used to casual dress but I want to keep it quite smart, like most people who are new on the job.

So here are my outfit ideas for those wanting to look smart but still keep it relaxed to fit into
a casual office environment.

1. This blazer from Matalan. I love it. I've seen and fondled it in store and it is so soft it is untrue! The cuffs can be turned down too if you aren't wanting a flash of peach, and this strikes the smarter edge of 'cardigan'.

2. The Papaya Crop Twill trousers from Matalan are great. Love them! Really smart and still casual

enough to rock with some Fred Perry pumps.


3. Away from Matalan (as much as I love it) to.... Warehouse and the first dress pictured. How rad is this? Team with a black blazer, pumps or boots and tights and a leather jacket. I love it.

4.To go with the lot, this awesome shirt by Wrangler will give a nod to the 'white collar' look, without being at all office-y.

And to finish? These loafers. So cute! They are over £100. So join me in saying 'thumbs down' to employers that don't help you make that mozzarella and get your CV on Jobsite, Monster et al!

Happy shopping!

Morethanakeyword xx


No comments: