7 Apr 2012

New finds- highlighter, lip sheens and serum

I suppose I'm a bit behind the times with my highlighters and shimmer creams. Ive always been partial to a sheen from benefit... But at over £10... It's not a daily solution to the blue and dull British weather! So...my body shop shimmering illuminating cream is my new star in a jar! This has a golden sheen and a blob goes a long way. The sheen has a nice wetness to it, making it great under make up, as opposed to a highlighter like Miss Popularity that works on cupids bows, or Virgin from the urban decay naked palette, for that matter.

Next up is the infamous aldi shimmering cream. This pump is brilliant and sturdy, whilst the cream itself is thick and packed with luminosity. I really rate this for its moisturising sheen, and it's abilities not to clog oily skin.


And my final big up goes to my newest buy, a body shop sheer gloss in a burgundy red. This is great for a gothicy yet still light look. It's moist and not sticky, and was just £5. Plus... It goes amazingly with my new johnny cash tee :)

No comments: