15 Aug 2012

A Choppy Bob and a Chubby Face

The title says it all really.

I spent far too much time -when I should have been playing with my dog or cleaning- googling things like:


  • 'choppy hair face is fat'
  • 'will a bob make me look like a moon'
  • 'short hair for chubby face'
  • 'can i say I want kerry katona's choppy bob haircut without being judged'
  • 'real pictures of nice short bobs. Young people' 


(I'm glad I don't have Siri. It would laugh at me.)

And I was led nowhere.

The bobs I was shown had old dears on who had rollered them so severely they looked like they had been in some sort of tropical storm.

The ones you see on fashion models are stuck there so perfectly there's no way of even knowing how it will look like on an actual human.

And then the ones on Instagram or Twitter are girls who are too pretty and can style their hair. My idea of styling is turning on the ghd's, whacking them through it a few times and then leaving the house.

So here are some pictures of me and my Big Haircut of 2012. No reason for it except I had rubbish hair before and I was starting to look like Dave Grohl when he dresses as a woman.

ROLL PICTURES. x








I hope that helps anyone looking to decide whether to get shorter hair or not.
I like it.
My boyfriend likes it.
My puppy licks the back of my neck now, so I presume that's a paws up from him.

My advice is - get your hair cut- it grows.

Tell me your best/worst haircut!

xx




1 comment:

Happy walker said...

is it expensive to get an hair cut in UK?